Survey for success to produce what your clients want. Asking your clients what they want and giving it to them is one of the quickest ways to build a super successful salon.
1) Ask your clients what they want
If you want your salon to be busy and profitable quickly the easy way to do that is actually to create services and have products that your client actually wants. To do that you need to stop guessing what they want and actually ask them. You will have no quicker route to fabulous salon than if you survey your existing clients.
- Create brilliant services and have wonderful products by asking what your client wants
- Easy and quick to do
- Removes the guess work
2) Why you must undertake surveys
Your clients know you, they like you and they trust you, but they are still not buying. One of the reasons for this might be that what your salon services and products are not what they want at a price that they want to pay for it.
It is easy to overcome this, just by creating a short online survey that gathers the information you require to create services and products that your client wants and at a price that they are willing to pay for it. You have to decide if the price they are willing to pay is sustainable for you in your business.
- Your clients know what they want
- Your clients know how much they want to pay for it
- Ask them what they want and then create it
3) How to carry out a survey
Carrying out surveys used to involve getting out and asking real people in the street or in their homes or offices questions and often they wouldn't want to give you answers because they weren't in your target audience.
Thankfully in this internet world connected by social media, we have never had a better opportunity to ask questions of our prospects and obtain answers which will shape and design our services and product offering we create for our marketplace.I am not going to recommend a particular piece of software or website as there are many and I have not tried them all out so it would be disingenuous for me to favour one package over another.
What I do recommend is that you identify which platform or package you are going to use and create a quick survey to obtain the answers to the questions you need to know to design your services and products.
Preparing your survey is essential as this is the information you need to design the services and products you will create or obtain. Also of prime importance is how you distribute the survey. For maximum results you need to incentivise your audience at least to undertake the survey this can be done two ways
Keeping your survey short
Telling them that the purpose of the survey is to create a service and product offering which is perfect for them
Undertake your surveys use the results and as a footnote ask for their email address don't make it a mandatory question but ask for their email so you can keep them up to date when you launch your new services and product offerings.
- Pick a suitable survey platform many are free
- Keep your survey short
- Only ask the minimum questions you need to create your services and products
- Incentivise your audience to complete the survey by its length and by your desire to create services and products which are perfect for them
- Secret to great services and products. Asking clients what they want
- Surveys are quick and easy to do
- Your clients know what they want and are desperate for you to ask them
- Incentivise them to complete your survey
- Keep surveys short